Careers at Maggart
It's more than a job — it's a community.
The Maggart team is uniquely designed. We are equipped with the resources to serve industry-changing clients, but our exclusivity and quality control standards allow us to remain at a size where we are able to maintain personal connections. Here, it's all about relationships, and they're built on trust, character, and competence.
Our team is comprised of CPAs, business leaders, technical gurus, support staff, and a few interns. We provide essential support to our clients, while supporting one another. If you are a CPA seeking a career change or a college student just getting started, we'd love to see what you can bring to the Maggart team.
Why join the Maggart team?
- Professional yet family-like environment fostering closer relationships with colleagues
- Team building activities, celebrations, firm events, and periodic recreational outings
- Work closely with partners in the firm creating continual knowledge transfer
- Work/life balance that lends ability to spend time with friends and family
- 40+ hours of external and internal training annually
- Work closely with partners/ managers who are always willing to help
- Not siloed in one specific area — have opportunity to gain wide variety of experience in tax, audit and/ or advisory services
- Mentorship from partners offers both career and leadership guidance intended to further develop technical skills and enhance business acumen and other competencies needed to progress to leadership positions
- Work with a highly prestigious client base that values its relationship with Maggart
- Continual on the job training with access to exceptional professional resources
- Competitive salaries
- Retirement plan with matching
- Competitive medical and dental insurance coverage
- Life insurance coverage
- Competitive PTO
- PTO for 6 firm holidays
- PTO for sitting for CPA exam
- Reimbursement of CPA exam materials upon passing (subject to limitations)
- 40 hours of paid CPE
- Payment of professional privilege taxes
- Payment of professional organization fees
- Reimbursement for monthly gym membership (subject to limitations)